Our client is a one of leading supermarket and grocery store chains in APAC, currently looking for a senior ecommerce executive to join their marketing team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for an SENIOR E-COMMERCE EXECUTIVE
- Identify digital new trends and initiative, plan and execute digital advertising, promotion and campaign
- Support SEO initiatives and implementation, review organic keywords trends and provide insights for business expansion
- Develop landing page or mini sites for thematic promotion and campaigns
- Manage the content of digital platforms and handle change request and perform UAT, UX design and UI testing etc.
- Work closely with internal & external parties (agencies and development team) for day to day marketing and operation process to drive the sales growth
- Review the monthly analysis and reporting of digital traffic and initiatives, with recommendations for actions & improvements
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing customers and new customers
- Assist in ad hoc duties if needed
- Degree holder in Marketing, eCommerce, Advertising or related discipline
- At least 4 years of marketing experiences in eCommerce B2C retail environment, involve large-scale digital or web project design
- Sound understanding of ecommerce platform in Hong Kong and Macau and China
- Strong knowledge in the latest trend and development in the mobile, web and multi-media technologies
- Self-motivated, team player, be able to work under pressure and in a fast pace working environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong commercial acumen and good problem solving skills
- Dynamic and creative to cope with fast-paced working environment
- Good command of English & Chinese with strong interpersonal skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Gigi Hung +852 2986 1980
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.