Our client is the listed developer with footprints globally. With their imminent expansion in the headquarter, they are inviting committed and self-motivated civil engineering talents to join their expanding team.
We are now seeking for SENIOR ENGINEER - STRUCTURAL
- Responsible for the sizable commerical project management from inception to completion
- Take primary lead to develop and implement best practice to ensure the project completion in timely and cost-effective manner
- Manage project pipeline from design, submissions, procurement to installation with the support from designers, contractors, consultants and internal stakeholders
- Lead quality assurance on projects and promote the quality excellence initiatives
- Offer professional technical and engineering advices to site management team in other countries
- Tertiary educated in Civil Engineering, Construction or related discipline
- At least 10 years of solid project management experiences with proven track record in leading major new build projects
- Corporate member of any professional bodies is highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage mega projects efficiently and effectively
- Results driven, self-initiative, excellent in problem-solving abilities
- Proven leadership skills to lead the professional team
Candidate with less experienced will be considered as Engineer.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.