Our client is an MNC consultancy. They are expanding their business in HK and they are looking for passionate environmental engineers to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for an ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER
- Prepare, review, and update environmentalinvestigation reports such as Air and Ventilation Studies
- Design projects that lead to environmentalprotection
- Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating
- Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation and performing other general administrative duties
- Higher diploma or bachelor degree in Environmental Engineer or equivalent
- 3 years or above relevant working experience in construction field
- Knowledge in Geographic Information System (GIS) and environment modelling application such as PATH, AERMOD are preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.