Our client is a global buying office with HQ overseas. To cope with their growth, they're looking for a Senior Fabric Technologist - Textile to join their Material Team.
We are now seeking a SENIOR FABRIC TECHNOLOGIST - TEXTILE
- Review and approve the quality of raw materials, including prints, color, mold, bonding for both of R&D team and Production team to meet the company's standards
- Work with existing fabric mills to assure their capabilities to meet the project expectation in terms of quality, capacity and costing
- Maintain internal system for record updates after raw material approvals, lab dips/print development approval and bulk submission approval
- Maintain technical education of the latest techniques and methods available to the textile industry
- Take control of the submissions with responsibility for the interpretation and communication of all departmental laboratory testing
- Bachelor Degree or High Diploma holder in textile or other disciplines
- At least 5 years of related experience in fabric in apparel, as well as in quality assurance in textile industry
- Experience in supervision role will be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good command of computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Christina Chen +852 2986 1976
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.