Our client is the well-established corporation with prestigious reputation in Hong Kong. They are inviting committed and self-motivated facilities management talents to join their established team.
- We are now seeking for Senior Facilities Manager.
- Leading the team of professionals for full spectrum of facilities management services
- Account for the formulation for the strategies and business initiatives
- Close liaison with the business stakeholders to identify the needs on facilities and property services
- Responsible for the tendering and procurement process for service contracts
- Review and monitor the vendors' performances to promote the quality excellence initiatives
- Offer professional and value-added advices to respective departments and senior management
- Develop and maintain the standards and procedures to ensure strict compliance
- Tertiary educated in Quantity Surveying, Building Services, Engineering, Estate Management or related disciplines
- At least 15 years of solid property and facilities management experiences with proven track record
- Corporate member of professional bodies is highly preferred
- Experience in developing process and procedures is preferable
- Demonstrated ability for excellent stakeholder management
- Results driven, self-initiative, excellent in communications abilities
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.