This position sits in the Asia-Pacific sourcing organization of a leading European fashion & apparel brand.
To meet the demands of a growing business, they are now seeking for an Senior Finance Manager.
- Report to the Finance Director, leading a small team
- Compile consolidated financial reports and perform financial and business analyses of Asia-Pacific operations
- Act as a finance decision-support contact, working with stakeholders across the business to provide timely analyses and commentary for decision-making
- Responsible for consolidated quarterly forecast and annual budgeting process
- Monitor in-country financial matters including month-end closing, ensuring compliance to statutory and group requirements
- Engage in process improvement projects - finance system and data maintenance, master data integrity, etc
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- CPA Qualified
- A minimum of 10 years financial reporting and analysis experience gained from a multi-national corporation
- Proven track record in business partnership and collaborating with stakeholders
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Finance Manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.