A Hong Kong listed Conglomerate with over 50 years of establishment has been a dominant market player within multiple industries across Asia. As part of their continuing expansion plans, they are seeking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their Group Finance team.
We are now seeking for an SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER (CORPORATE)
- Report directly to the Assistant Financial Controller and lead a sizable finance team
- Work closely with Accounting team and prepare Group Consolidation, Management Reporting and Analysis and provide commentaries for senior management.
- In charge of interim and annual reports, business performance results.
- Annual budgeting and monthly forecasts
- Act as the Group Finance representative and work closely with different Business Unit heads and other key stakeholders
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required
- A qualified accountant and university graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years' relevant experience in group consolidation and analysis, preferably gained in sizable listed company or audit firm
- Familiar with main board Listing Rules
- Experience in handling M&A and restructuring accounting
- Preferably has experience in managing a team of at least 5 members
- Knowledge in Hyperion system will be an advantage
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated & discipline, good communication, leadership and analytical skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.