Our client is an internationally renowned Hong Kong Private organisation engaged in manufacturing and trading of lifestyle products. With aggressive expansion plans across Asia, they are seeking for a top talent to be their Senior Finance Manager in their Hong Kong Headquarters. A rare opportunity within their management team has risen.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER
Salary Range: $55,000 - $70,000 per month
- Report directly to the CFO and lead a sizable Finance team.
- Act as the Finance Business Parter to internal stakeholders (Department Heads) and external stakeholders.
- In charge of annual, interim and monthly reporting, as well as the statutory audited accounts, tax planning/filing work and loan compliance work according to HKIFRS listing requirements.
- Work closely with China's finance team and ensure timely reports to Hong Kong Headquarters.
- Liaise with external parties such as Auditors, Bankers, and Lawyers etc.
- Lead ad-hoc projects when required, such as Mergers & Acquisitions, System implementation etc.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance or economics
- CPA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Trained in Big 4 Accounting firm with at least 5 years working at a Senior Management level IS A MUST.
- Previous experience in similar capacity in a Hong Kong Listed organisation is a MUST
- Strong command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Proven analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Team player, entrepreneur and hands on
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.