Our client is a leading retail group. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR HR MANAGER.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including manpower planning, orientation procedure for onboarding new hires, identify training needs and talent management, performance management
- Work closely with senior management/leaders to develop talent acquisition and succession planning strategies
- Provide professional HR advice and establish effective HR programs and processes are in line with business/function strategies
- Generate and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees' job satisfaction
- Communicate with employees about compensation, benefits and other facets of their employment
- Drive strategic projects as required and align with the business needs
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant HR generalist experience in sizable FMCG/retail companies, with 5 years in HR management experience/position
- Familiar with HK Labour Ordinance, knowledge in other regions will be a plus
- Excellent management and leadership, planning skills, passionate, detail minded and positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Office applications and HR systems
- Good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.