Our client is a sizeable company in Hong Kong.
We are looking for a (SENIOR) HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER to join their Hong Kong team.
- Lead HR team to provide full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations and talent management
- Maintain close working relationship with business partners to ascertain their needs and develop succession planning; act as HR business partner on providing HR advisory
- Drive strategic projects as required and align with business needs
- Work closely with other regions on HR issues and alignment
- Handle ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned by management
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of relevant HR generalist experience in sizable companies; regional exposure is a plus
- Attention to details with high accuracy
- Strong people skills, communication skills and organizational skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- More experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.