Our client is a marketing leading FMCG retailer in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a high calibre to join them as SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER.
- Act as HRBP for dedicated BU and lead the team to provide full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations and talent management
- Maintain close working relationship with business partners to ascertain their needs and develop succession planning
- Provide professional HR advice and establish effective HR programs and processes in line with business strategies
- Drive strategic projects as required and align with business needs
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant HR generalist experience in sizable retail companies, with 5 years in HR managerial level
- With ability to cope with sizable company structure and deal with organizational changes
- Familiar with HK Labour Ordinance and knowledge
- Passionate for retail with high energy level
- Strong multi-tasking skills and strong organizational skills
- Excellent leadership skills and people skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidnence and solely used for recruitment purposes.