Our client, a well-known consumer goods manufacturer is currently looking for a team head to join their Infrastructure team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking a SENIOR IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER
- Manage the global infrastructure team, outsourced helpdesk services, and production services to ensure the standard of the services and KPIs/ SLAs are met
- Manage IT policy, process and procedural improvement, assess and manage project risks and issues, problem escalation, and resolution
- Manage project scope, conduct budget planning and cost control; ensure completion of projects while meeting quality, schedule and cost objective using standard processes
- Work with IT application and development team to implement enterprise-wide standards, policies, procedures, and process, to provide seamless services to company users
- Explore the area of improvement for environment, network, datacenters, disaster recovery, cloud, etc.
- Provide support and guidance to teammates, conduct performance evaluation, training and organize team building activities, etc.
- Manage problems and problem escalation in accordance with company standard, ensure proper documentation of policy and procedure
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or related disciplines
- 10+ years of progressive experience in IT infrastructure and operations, with 5 years of a managerial position
- Strong project management and technical skills in a multinational corporation is a MUST
- Progressive experience in implementing and executing IT framework and standard
- Strong understanding of data center operation, VM, enterprise SAN storage, distributed network, WAN/LAN design, Windows server and architecture, database server (Microsoft & Oracle), log management, job scheduling, and monitoring solution
- Excellent analytical skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience in organization management and change management
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibilities and the ability to work independently
- SOX IT compliance experience will be an advantage
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.