Due to rapid expansion, our client a global FMCG manufacturing company is currently looking for a Senior IT Manager, Data Analytics to join their Information Technology and AI team.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR IT MANAGER, DATA ANALYTICS
- Design and develop data analytics solutions, structures and visuals
- Work closely with senior business partners to understand requirements, propose and implement solutions
- Define, design and develop processes, technologies and tools for usage of data for different business lines such as sales, marketing, e-commerce, etc.
- Roll out the best practices in data acquisition and ensure that the data consistently meets the needs of stakeholders
- Support data acquisition and integration within data lake
- Strategize, define and implement AI solution for the different business functions
- At least 8 years of data analytics, data architecture or data insight experience (if 5 to 8 years can be considered as managerial level)
- Hand-on experience in defining data sourcing, data mapping, data profiling, data mining, and data documentation
- Experience with Hadoop-based technologies, big data analytics, Qlik, Tableau, data lake, landing zone, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS technologies such as Amazon S3, Redshift, Relational Database Service
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Python, Perl, R, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in data science, business analytics, computer science or related disciplines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have strong problem-solving skills and a good team player
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.