Our client is one of the most beloved cosmetic brands in the world.
You will be responsible for managing the operational support, maintenance, and development activities for critical business applications.
This role will be ideal for candidates who is able to manage the application development team and ensure that they design good applications.
We are now seeking for SENIOR IT MANAGER
- Create solutions to business problems through design and programming of automated systems and custom reports
- Manage and provide support to critical business application systems, analyse current system processes and continuously improve
- Troubleshoot and manage problems to resolution that occur in the everyday use of applications in conjunction with regular tasks
- Directs development team in the areas of scheduling, technical direction, future planning and standardize development practices
- Ability to review and optimize the current database structure to add scale and integrate with 3rd party platforms
- Experience and knowledge with micro services and API based software architecture
- Streamline data collection and analysis procedures to ensure fast access to metrics and insights
- Maintain the databases and conduct routine maintenance as needed to ensure data integrity and database performance
- University graduate in Information Technology/Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of related experience in application and data management
- Hands on experience with application development using various language such as .net, C#, API, Python, XML, SQL, Java
- Hands on experience with data management such as PowerBI
- Experience and knowledge with marketing tech such as CRM, CDP, ETL and data analytics
- Experience developing architectural best practices and frameworks for efficient, stable and cost-effective technical solutions
- Ability to work closely with other teams within IT and build relationships with the business
- Ability to interpret and convert end user requirements to specifications in a wide range of systems to achieve the desired business results
- Ability to document in detail, functional and user testing in accordance to SDLC and application governance
- DevOps and agile development methodology experience is value add
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.