Our client is one of the Fortune Global 500 firms. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a L&D professional to join them.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR L&D OFFICER (FORTUNE GLOBAL 500)
- Design, develop, coordinate and deliver training solutions in accordance with the company's development strategy
- Assess training needs, develop training plans and evaluate effectiveness of training solutions
- Coordinate training logistics with external consultants on the design and delivery of courses and other training solutions
- Assist in other training ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree holder with 4 years of solid training experience from sizable organizations
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and stakeholder management skills, a good team-player with a positive attitude
- Excellent language ability in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.