Our client is the largest and longest established chain store in Hong Kong. Our client is committed to providing one-stop shopping convenience to customers through quality products at competitive prices and friendly service to serve the needs of different customers.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER
- Leading a team to develop strategic plan and gather related supporting information to identify potential new opportunities to meet rapid store network expansion.
- Actively source and acquire new sites with favorable terms with developers and individual landlords
- Monitor the lease expiry and renewal pipeline, evaluate existing stores' financial performance to recommend renewal or closure of existing stores
- Liaise and negotiate with landlords on brand mix and leasing conditions, arrange payments and handover to ensure completing the end-to-end deal process
- Degree holder in Business / Real Estates / Surveying or related discipline
- Familiar with Building Services (HVAC, FS, Safety) with government's regulations
- At least 8 years' relevant experience in a sizeable retailer or major developers
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken in Chinese and English
- Attentive to details and enjoy contact and negotiation with external parties
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Isaac Ng +852 2986 1957
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.