Our client is a well-established real estate organization which is a leading player in the region. With their imminent expansion in the headquarter, they are inviting committed and self-motivated office leasing talents to join their expanding team.
We are now seeking for Senior Leasing Manager - Office portfolio.
- Manage all leasing and tenancy matters including tenancy administration, budget preparation, term negotiations etc
- Formulate strategic tenancy and marketing plans for the portfolio to achieve the group business objectives
- Conduct detailed market research and feasibility studies to identify business opportunities
- Analyze market trends and offer advisory suggestions to senior management
- Develop extensive industry network and business partnership
- Closely coordinate with other stakeholders and related departments handover of premises and upgrade works
- Tertiary educated in Surveying, Business, Marketing, Property Managementor related discipline
- At least 6 years of solid leasing management experiences in commercial and office sector, ranging from consultancies and developers
- Solid experiences in handling the anchor
- Self-initiated, proactive with strong business acumen
- Excellent communications and presentation skills is essential
- Candidate with less experinced may be considered as Leasing Manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.