Our client is a Hong Kong Insurance company providing Life products to the local market.
Reporting to Chief Legal Officer, the incumbent is expected to draft and review legal documentation for various business units. In addition to providing legal advice and support, the incumbent is expected to constantly review insurance product, training and/or insurance related documents.
- Bachelor degree in Law or related discipline
- Qualified lawyer with at least 6 years post qualification experience preferably gained in insurance/financial institutions
- Working knowledge in Insurance Companies Ordinance, Banking Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance, good understanding of the Hong Kong regulatory framework in respect of financial institutions is preferred
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and bilingual drafting skills
- Detail-minded, mature and confident
- Self-motivated and able to work in fast paced environment
- A good team player & able to work proactively & independently
- Proficient in spoken & written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)