Our client is a well-known retail company in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR MANAGER, HR (EMPLOYEE RELATIONS).
- Responsible for full spectrum of Employee Relations processes and practices for APAC region
- Provide guidance and advice on matters relating to employee relations and be able to provide solutions including but not limited to, office conflicts, complaints, business restructuring, absence management
- Conduct internal investigations on cases involving fact finding, root cause determination and analysis
- Work closely with stakeholders, HR business leaders and Legal, Ethics and Investigations to ensure legal and regulatory compliance and employee relation issues are aligned with the company
- Manage and make sure employee relations programs are compliance with policies and procedures across the region
- Deliver coaching and training to HR team on ER related matters
- Degree holder Human Resources, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant HR experience, with over 5 years of hands on experience in handling ER matters and case management, prefer candidate with employment law training or legal background
- Good knowledge in HK Labour Ordinance, knowledge in China Labour law will be a plus
- Positive, mature, proactive, decision making, strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS office applications and HR systems
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.