We are now seeking for a SENIOR MANAGER, PROCESS IMPROVEMENT LEAD (APPAREL)
- Work closely with related departments to continuously improve the overall productivity and quality, reduce operation cost and production lead-time
- Develop and implement optimal, cost effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards;
- Recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods and controls;
- Performs research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment.
- Develop effective tracking and management reporting system to ensure all key KPIs are closely monitored and followed-up
- Carry out any other ad hoc projects that are required by the business
- Degree or Diploma holder, preferably in textile / clothing or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in apparel manufacturing industry, of which 5 years at managerial level
- Excellent in driving result and execution. Analytical and sensitive to numbers
- Fluent in spoken and written English, knowledge in Chinese is advantage.
- Must be able to travel extensively
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.