This position sits in the Asia-Pacific Internal Audit function of a reputable US-listed business with wholesale, manufacturing, and retail operations.
We are now seeking for a
SENIOR MANAGER, INTERNAL AUDIT - APAC.
- Report to the Group Head of Internal Audit based in the United States, leading a team of 5
- Collaborate with headquarters to design, schedule, and execute annual audit plan
- Use a risk-based approach to execute operational and financial audits for Asia-Pacific markets including Hong Kong, North Asia, South-East Asia, and Australia/New Zealand (6 markets of emphasis)
- Manage internal audit team whilst conducting audit engagements, ensuring projects are carried out efficiently and effectively
- Continuously identify and mitigate areas of risk, making appropriate recommendations and changes in accordance to company policy and compliance to SOX requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant / Auditor
- A minimum of 10 years audit experience gained from Consumer Goods / Retail / Manufacturing businesses
- Trained in one of the Big 4 accounting firms
- Familiarity with SOX and/or JSOX
- Fluency in English
- Travel Frequency - 30%
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professiona
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.