Our retail MNC client is currently looking for a Senior Manager to manage their PMO and IT project management team.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR MANAGER, PMO - IT
- Manage, coach and train a team of IT project managers and the PMO
- Work on a wide range of IT retail projects from application, ERP, infrastructure, cloud, security, etc.
- Develop and maintain project governance policies, standards, templates, guidelines and procedures
- Define project scope, requirements, develop plan and work orders
- Manage changes to project scope, cost, time and provide visibility to stakeholders on project's status and progress
- Manage the project management processes from creation, initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
- Liaise with key stakeholders across business units to understand the needs and requirements of different functions, co-ordinate the resources and provide recommendation to implement the necessary deliverables
- Maintain internal project tracking system and maintaining project plan and status reports
- Develop the project charter, integrated project plan, and related project management materials
- Over 10 years of experience in IT project management and governance with working experience in retail or consumer goods industry
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related disciplines
- Strong experience and knowledge in PMO, IT project management methodologies
- Must have project management qualification such as PMP, Prince2, etc.
- Knowledge or experience with agile or Scrum environment is a plus
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, influencing, and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, Mandarin Chinese is a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.