We are now seeking for a SENIOR MANAGER, PROCUREMENT (SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT)
- Establish corporate governance framework including procurement policy and procedures, schedule of delegated authorities, procurement KPI / SLA with each subsidiary or affiliated company;
- Ensure implementation of governance model to enhance procurement process consistency and efficiency across the subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
- Work with local procurement teams on various procurement categories to ensure supply availability, meet quality standards, and deliver best value to the companies;
- Monitor the sourcing and procurement operations to ensure compliance with established procedures and mitigate procurement risks to the company;
- Regularly review procurement performance of the company's subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
- Work closely with other sub-teams in Strategic Procurement department, Finance and relevant stakeholders of the company.
- Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications of CIPS and/or CPSM will be an advantage
- Category knowledge on corporate travel, consultancy services, transport and logistics, and security services
- Sound knowledge on procurement control and governance, purchase orders, contract establishment and execution etc.
- At least 10+ years of related work experience in sizable organization; At least 5 years in managerial level
- Positive working attitude with strong analytical skills
- Take personal responsibility and accountability for own work
- Good communication skills, and being proactive, mature & self-confident
- Proficiency in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.