Our client is a global leader in providing comprehensive range of products and services including medical, travel, and general insurance to both individuals and corporate customers.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR MANAGER, RISK MANAGEMENT
- Performing gap analysis, includes the financial impact whereas possible, on the Company current risk governance framework versus the Insurance Authority's Guideline on Enterprise Risk Management (ERM);
- Designing and implementing an overall Own Risk and Self-Assessment process for the Company in according to the Insurance Authority's Guideline on ERM;
- Assisting in model validation, valuation of the Hong Kong Risk Based Capital (RBC) Pillar 2 Capital, risk calculation and quantitative analysis;
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant parties, such as the Insurance Authority as described in the ERM Guidelines and the Board of Directors, about the most significant risks to the business;
- Conducting policy and internal control reviews, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors.
- University graduate with related discipline(s) in Risk Management / Statistics / Actuarial Science, Finance, Economics, etc.;
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) training with designation by reputable associations (i.e. IRM, FRM, SOA, etc.);
- At least 10 years relevant experience (included managerial level), preferably from insurance or financial industries in Hong Kong;
- Experience in Own Risk and Solvency Assessment and Reporting in General Insurance and Life Insurance is most preferred;
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and stakeholder management skills;
- Strong at business acumen, analytical & actuarial skills, problem solving, decision making and project management;
- Leadership capability in coaching, developing and inspiring key talent;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese; capability to produce Executive Summary in a limited timeframe;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.