We are working with a leading global insurer who is seeking a talented and senior hire for their Risk Management team. We are now seeking a SENIOR MANAGER, RISK MANAGEMENT
- Perform gap analysis, including financial impact, on the Company's risk governance framework against the Insurance Authority's Guideline on Enterprise Risk Management (ERM);
- Design and implement an overall Own Risk and Self-Assessment process for the Company in accordance with the above-mentioned Guideline;
- Assist in model validation, valuation of the Hong Kong Risk Based Capital (RBC) Target Capital, risk calculation and quantitative analysis;
- Prepare risk reports tailored to the requirements of relevant parties, such as the Insurance Authority and the Board of Directors, regarding the most significant risks to the business;
- Conduct policy and internal control reviews, and liaise with internal and external auditors where necessary.
- University degree in Risk Management, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Finance, Economics, or related disciplines;
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) training with designation by reputable associations (i.e. IRM, FRM, SOA, etc.);
- At least 10 years' experience with managerial experience preferably gained from insurance companies or financial institutions in Hong Kong;
- Experience in Own Risk and Solvency Assessment and Reporting in general insurance and life insurance highly preferred;
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and stakeholder management skills;
- Strong leadership capability in coaching, developing and inspiring subordinates.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.