We are now seeking for an SENIOR MANAGER, MERCHANDISING, WOMENSWEAR, ASIA
- Develop Asia Pacific merchandise plan by understanding future trends, analyzing current business and collecting feedback from directly operated and distribution countries.
- In partnership with Global Design & Product Teams, identify potential gaps in the line plan, make recommendations for improving the assortment for the market.
- Review seasonal assortments (collections) relative to the merchandise and inventory plan by country and ensure they can meet company targets.
- Responsible for preparing digital showroom and conduct market presentations with line and product direction, style assortments and pricing.
- Review sell-in and sell-through on a regional and country level. Monitor and analyze sales performance & inventory levels by market.
- Provide core and seasonal product knowledge support to Retail Operations to drive sales and service, and generate excitement within our retail channels.
- Communicate closely with all channels, Retail, Wholesale, E-commerce, Outlet and other stakeholders to continually understand buying trends, developments amongst competitors, consumer insights, etc.
- Set up and drive continuous improvement of Merchandising systems and processes (PLM, sales and sell-through analysis; OTB management; sales modeling and forecasting
- Hindsight studies; style and size analysis; competitive/market intelligence; pricing research to optimize the business.
- Lead team members in all cross functions toward business and profitability objectives; monitor progress against objectives and define strategies to correct problems as they arise.
- Build a high performing team through development of talent; create individual and team goals based on performance metrics; monitor performance and give clear and frequent feedback.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 10 years all-rounded merchandising experience, with at least 5 years in managerial role in retail industry
- Working experience in fashion (preferably in a similar position)
Education: Bachelor degree preferred
- Strategic thinking, supportive of Tommy Hilfiger's long-term business goals
- Solid understanding of retail buying and the product creation process
- Strong commercial sense and knowledge of consumer/fashion trends
- Intense interest in fashion branding / retailing
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Collaborative with ability to work across functions and in concert with region and global counterparts
- Excellent people and process management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and diverse environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.