We are now seeking for a SENIOR MANAGER, SOURCING/ PURCHASING (FRESH FOOD)
- Be responsible for demand planning of food related sub categories across the entire business and ensure Procurement's early involvement;
- Develop and implement sub category plans within food cluster which ensures supply availability, meets quality and food safety standards, and delivers best value to the Club;
- Monitor market intelligence and sourcing opportunities to ensure the company's future growth needs are supported;
- Lead the sub-category team to execute strategic initiatives / supplier strategies (sourcing approach / tendering etc) to manage quality of incoming goods and optimize cost
- Develop and maintain strong supplier relations what make the company a customer of choice;
- Ensure reliability of supply chain
- Conduct sourcing and competitive tendering process to ensure opportunities for innovation are fully evaluated and, where appropriate, introduced or implemented in the company.
- Drive continuous improvement for the procurement function through analysis, market benchmarking and sharing of best practices
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, purchasing/logistics, supply chain management or related disciplines;
- Minimum 8 years' experience in procurement and tendering for equipment, materials or services. Candidate with less experience may also be considered as Manager.
- Experience in purchase contract drafting, commodity/category management and/or strategic sourcing;
- Knowledge in sourcing and procurement of Fresh Food products is preferable.
- Membership and/or qualification from a procurement professional body (e.g. CIPS, ISM, etc.) is preferred;
- High integrity, able to work under pressure and self-motivated;
- Experience in government or government-related entity, a plus;
- Proficiency in Excel e.g. Pivot table, VLOOKUP and;
- Experience in ERP system, a plus;
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.