A renowned European Conglomerate has well-established operations across Asia-Pacific (APAC) and is growing aggressively to as a market leader. A rare opportunity for a Senior Manager - Treasury has risen, and this position will be focused on FX management, hedging, payments and cash flow forecast.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR MANAGER - TREASURY
- Maintain strong banking relationships with banking partners.
- Manage daily bank accounts sweeping.
- Control cash flows for the group's daily operations, and monitor working capital requirements of the group.
- Review month end closing on Treasury positions
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent with CPA / ACCA qualifications or equivalent
- 10+ years relevant Treasury experience in a sizeable Multi-National Conglomerate (MNC).
- Hands on Treasury Project experience is advantageous
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders (senior - junior) and multi-task.
- Open-minded, dynamic and ability to take challenges.
- Proactive and Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.