Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical group, products are covering some key specialties in the industry. Due to the expansion of business they are looking for a potential Senior Medical Specialist to join their group.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR MEDICAL AFFAIRS SPECIALIST
- Plan and implement medical strategy for existing and new product
- Build and develop network with professionals and KOL
- Prepare and generate clinical paper and evidence support the benefit of the products
- Response requirements from internal and external parties
- Master degree or above in Science, life science or related discipline
- Over 4 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry, prior experience in Medical Affairs preferable.
- Strong analytical skill to provide medical advice to internal and external parties
- Good commands of spoken and written in English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.