Our Client is a leading MNC company with over hundred years of history. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a Senior Officer/Assistant Manager (Inventory Planning) to join the team.
We are now seeking for a Senior Officer/Assistant Manager (Inventory Planning)
Construct pre-season style plans and suggest flow forecasts and investment quantities.
- Develop monthly sales and inventory forecasts through vendor management tools and demand forecasting.
- Measure business performance and address performance gaps by establishing metrics.
- Add creative insights and contribute to priority projects.
- Develop business plans and identify new opportunities by partnering with business leaders.
- Handle business models and support multiple, large projects.
- Communicate on requirements and share information with team members.
- Develop and measure inventory levels and service performance though KPIs.
- Review inventory data to estimate potential utilization.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in inventory planning, preferably with MNC Retail company
- A good knowledge of inventory and margin management / analysis
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage and report from a large volume of data
- Work in pressured environment with tight deadline and manage multiple projects at a time
- Strong Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Immediate available is highly preferred