We are representing a number of renowned developers which are pioneer with significant footprint in the region. With their imminent expansion in the headquarters, they are inviting committed and self-motivated leasing talents to join their expanding team.
We are now seeking for Senior Officer/Assistant Manager-Leasing (Residential).
- Presenting properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants.
- Perform a full spectrum of leasing operations including but not limited to lease negotiation and renewal, documentation, tenancy liaison etc
- Liaise with direct clients and property agents to achieve rental target
- Formulate strategic tenancy mix and marketing plans for the portfolio to achieve the group business objectives
- Conduct detailed market research and feasibility studies to identify business opportunities
- Tertiary educated in Surveying, Business, Marketing, Property Management or related discipline
- At least 3 years of solid leasing management experiences in residential sector, preferably from key developers
- Self-initiated, proactive with strong business acumen
- Strong business acumen and proactive attitude
- Excellent negotiation skills will be a significant advantage
- Excellent communications and presentation skills is essential
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.