A globally renowned Multi National Corporation (MNC) listed in US is seeking for an experienced Payroll Accountant / Payroll Senior Accountant. With well-established operations across Asia Pacific, the candidate will be working closing with Regional Finance lead & HR team, handling financial matters relating to Payroll, expat tax filing etc. This exciting opportunity will be under the Finance division.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT (FINANCE)
- Report directly to the Finance team head and lead all finance matters in relations to payroll process, including balance sheet reconciliation, budgeting, accurate & timely payments, benefit schemes calculation, tax filing for Asia Pacific regions.
- Stakeholder management - Liaise and work closely with internal departments and external parties (e.g. outsourced payroll vendors, auditors) within Asia Pacific regions.
- Support month-end closing process by ensuring the system records are updated and accurate upon payroll payment on a timely basis.
- Streamline and enhance payroll operations and manage system development projects.
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent
- CPA / ACCA part-qualified or equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a sizeable Multi National Conglomerate (MNC) in a regional capacity.
- Experience working in Payroll function under Finance team.
- Proactive and Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Hands on, energetic and switched on personalities.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders (senior - junior) and multi-task.
- Open-minded, dynamic and ability to take challenges.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.