Our client, a global manufacturing company, is currently looking for high calibre to join their procurement team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER
- Conduct study on project specifications (including constraints, risks and scope), discussing with global team members and various parties on project update and timeline as well as driving global procurement projects
- Excel in supplier negotiations using multiple approaches (such as cost modelling, market test and etc) to get the best value/deal out of each and every deal
- Develop sourcing strategies to ensure cost efficient, quality and services.
- In charge of contract negotiation (e.g. terms, price) with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Responsible for supplier's performance review activities using scorecard result and drive continuous improvement projects.
- At least 4 years of procurement experience in printing / packaging / electronics / mechanics
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Purchasing / Business Administration, or related disciplines
- Ability to analyze and present statistical data.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Fluent in Cantonese, English & Mandarin
- Good communication and negotiation skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.