We are now seeking for a SENIOR PRODUCTION CAPACITY PLANNER - GARMENT FACTORY
- Responsible for capacity planning, provide timely updates and feedback on production capacity
- Prepare and manage production schedules and forecasts for manufacturing of intimate wear products
- Tracking actual to projections on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as well as liaising between factories and shipping department.
- Manage and familiar with the production & materials planning and process in order to meet production standard and business needs at required performance levels and at optimized cost.
- Ensure operation running smoothly by considering labor requirement,
- Manage capacity utilization
- Ensure each department is aligned to meet shipping dates according to customer requirements
- Work with IE Department and Production Manager
- Higher diploma or above in Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- Experience in Manufacturing / Factory
- At least 3 years' experience in planning, with ideally some exposure to consumer goods such as Garment or Lingerie is highly perferred
- Strong analytical skill, organization and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Jerry Li +852 2986 1958
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.