Due to rapid expansion, our client a global fashion brand is currently looking for a Senior Program Manager to join their program management team to be responsible for project management support for retail projects and/or programs of various sizes across APAC.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
- Responsible to support the delivery of assigned project(s) on-time, on-budget, with specified scope across all functional areas
- Provide project management support to medium to large scale programs and may on occasion also lead small projects
- Define project scope, requirements, develop plan and work orders
- Partners cross-functionally to align technical solutions with business needs and enhance connectivity of business units, regions, functional areas and IT solutions/systems
- Work with different business departments across APAC, managing internal IT resources and external IT vendors
- Create the optimal project structure, project kick off, build a high performing team, facilitate workshops and project budget
- Responsible to understand and support the Project Budget and ensuring monthly project forecasting information is provided to Finance
- Manage all project management documentations, master timeline, follow internal project management processes by using project tracking system and maintaining regular project reports
- Deal with any issues or risks that occurs and escalate these problems to drive an immediate solution
- Provide transparent and timely reporting to all stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience with managing retail projects and application teams of which 4 years in managing large-scale and end-to-end global IT projects with proven track record as a project manager
- At least 5 years of project management or PMO experience and preferably 5 years of ERP implementation experience.
- Experience leading and supporting large scale programs ERP, HR, POS, CRM, etc.
- Expert in using project management tools such as MS Project
- Bachelor's degree is required; graduate degree is highly preferred
- PMP or Scrum certification is a plus
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, influencing, and communication skills
- Strong in managing and providing coaching to team members
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced multinational environment
- Fluency in Cantonese and English communicate in Mandarin Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.