Our client is a well-known bank. Its Hong Kong Head Office is seeking a Senior Project Manager - Business Transformation to join the growing team.
We are now seeking for a
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION
- Assist Retail Banking Department to drive the development of business and transformation strategies in achieving the Group's and Bank's business goals
- Coordinate and drive cross-Retail Banking Department transformation programmes/initiatives e.g. Strategies Review, digital, technology, automation and operational review, from strategies/initiatives formation to implementation/ and commercialization
- Provide PMO support to monitor, manage and govern the Retail Banking Department transformation programmes/initiatives
- Provide internal consultancy capability to identify opportunities in transformation and processes streamlining to support business growth, enhance customer experience, improve work efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist the Head of Retail Banking Transformation to build a team with strong business sense and transformation/consultancy skills
- University Graduate in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Seasoned financial services professional with at least 8 years' experience in Retail Banking business, preferably with strategy development, process transformation / consultancy experience.
- Proven record of effective project and program management, including project planning and decision making, identifying priorities, enforcing program governance, managing resources, management reporting and bringing a wide range of projects to successful completion.
- Agile knowledge and adoption experience an advantage.
- Experience of managing project team from different business stakeholders and support teams at different levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills with conceptual and analytical capabilities to deal with ambiguities.
- Acute sense of business direction and thorough knowledge of Retail Banking business to make good judgment in cross-Retail Banking Department transformation initiatives.
- Keep abreast of market developments and business trends to explore new business opportunities.
- Excellent leadership, communication, influencing, planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent written communication skills, ability to clearly document the current state and the recommendations.
- High proficiency in English, Chinese and Putonghua.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.