Our client is the conglomerate with diversified business arms. With their imminent expansion in the headquarter, they are inviting committed and self-motivated engineering talents with processing plant background to join their expanding team.
We are now seeking for s SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - ENGINEERING
- Responsible for the sizable engineering and plant development project management for the group
- Take primary lead to develop and implement best practice to ensure the plant project completion in timely and cost-effective manner
- Manage project pipeline from design, statutory submissions, procurement to installation with the support from designers, contractors, consultants and internal stakeholders
- Account for testing and commissioning
- Lead quality assurance and promote the quality excellence initiatives
- Offer professional technical and engineering advices to respective departments
- Tertiary educated in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline
- At least 12 years of solid project management experiences with proven track record in leading major plant projects
- Corporate member of any professional bodies is highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage mega projects efficiently and effectively
- Results driven, self-initiative, excellent in problem-solving abilities
- Proven leadership skills to lead the professional team and develop strategic plan
- Frequent travel is required
Candidate with less experienced will be considered as Project Manager.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.