With over 80-year highly successful in institution, our client is one of the top institutions in Hong Kong With around 1000 professional staffs and, it is now inviting project management professionals to join its team in Hong Kong campus.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Responsible for the planning, design and project management of the campus building and hostel projects in support of its strategic goals;
- Prepare project briefs and specifications in line with the campus' requirements,
- Manage/monitor the progress and quality of capital works projects, alterations and additions (A&A) works projects from inception to completion, including the furnishing and fitting-out works of new buildings and existing accommodations;
- Manage the tendering and selection process for the appointment of consultants and contractors for capital and A&A works ,
- Manage/monitor the performance of consultants and contractors to ensure the projects are delivered on time, within budgets and comply with the University's quality and safety requirements;
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders, including the Facilities Management Office, the Health, Safety and Environment Office and the Information Technology Services Office in the design and management of projects to uphold their quality and safety standards;
- Lead and supervise professional/technical staff;
- Provide professional advice and support to other project teams as necessary; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Director of the Office or his delegates.
- University degree in Architecture, Building, Civil/Structural Engineering or a construction-related discipline plus at least eight years of solid project management and site experiences;
- Be a qualified professional in building related disciplines;
- Have a good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua;
- Have strong management, communication and problem-solving skills; and
- Be proactive and result-oriented, and must be able to formulate/implement project plans independently and work under pressure.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Isaac Ng +852 2986 1957
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.