Our client is a listed manufacturer and they are implementing new IT & security system. Now seeking for an audit firm background candidate to take lead the department.
We are looking for a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - RISK ASSURANCE & CYBER SECURITY
- Performed a wide range of independent assessments and compliance review per HKMA requirements, including TM-E-1, SFC related circulars and guidelines
- Initiate, plan and execute the IT audit
- Conducted assessment on cloud service platform with reference to Hong Kong Monetary Authority guidelines
- Performed IT audits on IT entity level, general and application control, including the evaluation of physical and logical security, program change management, data centre and backup operation, IT process review and information provided by entity review
- Performed network security audit including network vulnerability assessment, network architecture design review, web application penetration testing, mobile network privileges and access control review and system configuration review
- Degree in F&A or Information Management or related;
- Certified as a CPA, CIA, CISA, CISM or CISSP
- Audit experience with IT security & operations
- Work Experience in Big four accounting firms is a plus;
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.