- Manage a wide range of IT projects from application, ERP, infrastructure, cloud, security, etc.
- Define project scope, requirements, develop plan and work orders
- Manage changes to project scope, cost, time and provide visibility to stakeholders on project's status and progress.
- Manage the project management processes from creation, initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
- Liaise with key stakeholders across business units to understand the needs and requirements of different functions, co-ordinate the resources and provide recommendation to implement the necessary deliverables.
- Maintain internal project tracking system and maintaining project plan and status reports
- Interface and communicate with project team, management, stakeholders and software vendors to identify issues and risks, provide recommendations to enable successful and timely delivery of the project.
- Develop the project charter, integrated project plan, and related project management materials
- Over 8 years of experience in IT project management and governance
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related disciplines.
- Strong experience and knowledge in IT project management methodologies
- Hands-on experience in full cycle ERP system project management
- PMP or Scrum certification is a plus
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, influencing, and communication skills
- Fluency in Cantonese and English and can communicate in Mandarin Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.