Due to rapid expansion, our client is a leading IT solution provider, specializing in payment solution and e-commerce transaction. They are currently inviting for a Senior Quality Assurance to join their Quality Assurance team.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Define, review, and implement quality assurance policies and procedures;
- Design and write test plans and test cases based on user / product requirements;
- Design / Sourcing of automated software testing tools to facilitate the QA process;
- Execute test plans and run automated testing tools;
- Prepare test reports and statistics;
- Reproduce and simulate defects, errors and bugs reported by users;
- Assist in analyzing the potential causes of defects, errors and bugs based on observed test results;
- Verify effectiveness of fixes and corrective actions;
- Perform Installation, Functional, Regression, Integration, System, Usability, and Performance testing on different aspects of the target system;
- Work on multiple complex projects simultaneously;
- Perform other QA administrative duties as needed;
- Prepare training materials / user guides & manuals for software products.
- University degree holder in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 3 years relevant software QA experience;
- Track record of software testing / development projects;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills to isolate problem/defect areas;
- Experience on translating functional specification to test case;
- Experience on report and track product defects with issue tracking system;
- Experience in SQL database and web application and native mobile applications QA testing;
- Time Management Skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Cantonese.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.