You will support and deliver system enhancements/projects across a variety of products and technologies. The position supports designs and develops systems as per company initiatives and business needs. You will work closely with business users, other application specialists; communicate with Business Analysts and Quality Assurance Analysts as required.
We are now seeking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Create and execute test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test procedures that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications, fulfil business requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Ensure developers to carry out thorough system integration test (SIT) before applying the new software programs in UAT environment; review SIT test results and mandate the use of an agreed set of test cases with developers.
- Work with the business users and drive UAT process and report the status to the upper managements.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Lead a small team to archive the testing goal for larger or more complicated projects.
- Allocate resources for different projects to archive the maximal use of the resources for testing deliveries.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in software testing and quality assurance.
- Solid experience in preparing test plan, test scenario, test case, test procedure and other QA related documents.
- With exposure in using testing tools for test automation and management (e.g. Quality Centre, Microsoft Test Manager and Load Runner etc).
- Solid experience in driving UAT processes.
- Have hands on experience in SQL queries
- Knowledge of project management lifecycle & methodologies (e.g. PMP, SSDLC, Agile, etc.) and substantial exposure to project-based work structures is preferred
- Experience in Linux Shell Script development is preferred
- Good command of Cantonese and English.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Joyce Lee +852 2986 1975
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.