CONSULTANT / SENIOR CONSULTANT
WHO WE ARE?
Hillman Ross is one of the fastest growing Asia centric executive search firm covering a board range of industries and sectors including Accounting & Finance, Banking, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Sourcing & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Insurance and Life Sciences.
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way. We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future. uality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.
YOUR CAREER AT HILLMAN ROSS
We identify talent for fortune 500 companies Local MNC and everyone in-between. You will be working with a team of high achievers and learning what it takes to be a successful recruiter.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
A challenging & rewarding career with uncapped earning potential within a corporate environment.
- Recruiting professional for fortune 500 companies who value your industry expertise.
- Meeting different professionals in your daily life.
- A role that will allow a balance of office activities and the freedom to get out and see client and candidates alike.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source and screen potential candidates from various platforms to meet clients' requirements and expand company's internal database
- Provide job consultancy to candidates, introduce job opportunities, negotiable salary package and provide perfect match between candidates and vacancy requirement
- Manage the entire interview process, including interview arrangement and preparation, and provide client's feedback to candidates
- Manage candidates in the offer stage and maintain good and long-term relationship
- Sales target to achieve for an attractive monetary award
WHO WILL QUALIFY?
- Degree holder associated with minimum of 3 years talent acquisition experience or corporate sales experiences
- A solid track record in the Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, Property, Hospitality or Engineering industry
- Ambitious and result-oriented
- Fast-paced, open-minded and energetic
- Entrepreneurial mind set; commercially savvy
- An excellent command in both verbal and written English
- Effective and efficient interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently under high pressure
- Proactive disposition to create new idea and think outside the box
Last but not least…. You enjoy a fun and dynamic working environment
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.