A leading international law firm is looking for a Senior Regional Business Development and Marketing Manager to develop strategies and execute business development and marketing initiatives in the Asia Pacific Region.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING MANAGER (up to 110K or more)
- Develop and oversee delivery of business development strategic plans across the practice group for the Asia Pacific region
- Ensure Hong Kong and cross-border pitches and proposals for the Groups are delivered at a high level of quality
- To work with global business development staff for brand building and raise profile for the practice group by organizing events, functions and sponsorships
- Support the strategic development of practices, clients and sectors
- Managing submissions for awards, league tables and directories and events.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related commercial subjects
- 10-15 years of experience of team leadership in Marketing/ Event Management/ Business Development in a similar professional services environment e.g., law firm, investment bank, big 4 or other professional services companies
- Strong English and writing skills; high levels of accuracy and attention to details
- Experience in creating winning pitches and capability statements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, independent, but also a strong team player
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience of various software programs relevant to marketing, for example InterAction, ClauseBank etc. is desirable.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.