Our client is a tier one corporate bank globally. Its Hong Kong Head Office is seeking for SVP, FI RM to join the department focusing on Syndications, Leveraged Finance, Global Markets, and DCM, etc.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (FI,NON-BANK)
- Serve a designated portfolio of accounts in the non-banking segment of Financial Institutions, including insurance companies, securities firms, fund houses, etc.
- Develop the portfolio by prospecting potential clients in the market
- Review the customer portfolio as assigned on a regular basis to refine business strategies and directions
- Degree or above or above with major in Business Administration, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 3 years relevant experiences in the business segment of Financial Institutions
- Working independently in credit application, deal execution, including Syndications, Leveraged Finance, Global Markets, and DCM, etc
- Good knowledge of the corporate banking and treasury products and services
- Familiar with the general banking operations and its legal and regulatory requirements
- Previous exposure and experiences in soliciting businesses from the fund houses and their related businesses are preferred
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.