Our client is a global luxury retail with HQ overseas. To cope with their growth, they're looking for a Senior Retail Planner to join their Supply Chain Team.
We are now seeking a SENIOR RETAIL PLANNER
- Manage the inventory level in the stores according to assortment matrix planning
- Control store sales and stock levels for regional markets
- Ensure the right depth of product mix to support demand planning
- Anticipate high-seasonal selling periods and build a sound strategy with execution to support stock build-up in advance
- Work closely with stores to support demand planning, client reservations & ad-hoc request
- Pass on reviews of central planning on business trends & sales reaction, meeting the standards of HQ
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- 5 years of related working experience in retail planning or demand planning is required
- With excellent collaboration, communication and analytical skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Christina Chen +852 2986 1976
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.