Several of our clients in retail, apparel and manufacturing industry is currently looking for a Senior SAP Specialist to join their team and work on the S/4 HANA project.
We are now seeking a SENIOR SAP SPECIALIST (FICO) (SD/MM) (PP)
- Responsible for all activities of SAP implementation project rollout includes system configuration, system testing, ongoing support, and system training for users
- Perform business analysis, study & evaluate user's requirements and record into requirement definition reports
- Evaluate SAP development requests together with the business representative unit and provide options & recommendations to the group
- Maintain SAP process development requests and establish a practical implementation schedule
- Define and implement SAP best practice, adhering to the company's business standards for functional process.
- Deliver project deliverables (e.g. Business blueprint, functional specifications, and training manuals)
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related disciplines
- 5+ years in SAP implementation experience
- Experience in full-cycle implementation of FICO, SD, MM or PP module
- Experience in retail, apparel and manufacturing industry is highly preferred
- Ability to analyze business problems and provide solutions
- With a track record of designing and deployment of integrated solutions with SAP
- Able to work independently with good interpersonal & communication skills
- A good team player with strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese / Mandarin and English
- Certificate holder of SAP will be an advantage
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.