A renowned manufacturer of a lifestyle product has well-established operations across Asia and Southern China. With over 10 factory facilities globally and business operations reaching across throughout APAC, they are continuing to dominate the market in their unique sector. A rare opportunity within their management team has risen.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR / OPERATIONS MANAGER (TRANSFORMATION)
- Report directly to the CFO and lead a small team.
- Optimize company processes and enhance operational workflow
- Identify change management and new growth initiatives
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent. MBA Degree holders are advantageous
- CPA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- 10+ years relevant experience in change management or process improvement roles, preferrably in a sizable Multi-National Conglomerate (MNC)
- Hands on Project Finance Experience
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders (senior - junior) and multi-task.
- Open-minded, dynamic and ability to take challenges.
- Proactive and Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Travel when necessary (10-20%)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.