Our client, a leading premium retailer, is currently looking for a high calibre to join their team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR/REGIONAL PLANNER
- Monitor inventory/product performance by SKU to make any recommendation on transfer, stock replenishment, allocation, reprice/discontinue/discount of products
- Responsible for overall inventory & purchasing management for Retail and Wholesale
- Work closely with IT team on implementation/development of new systems
- Ensure purchase and sales orders for both retail and wholesale are on track and align with Budget & Forecast requirements
- Prepare reporting requirements for merchandising and buying
- Manage assortment planning by identifying potential growth opportunities for key product brands
- Bachelor degree holder
- More than 4 years of experience in inventory management and Reporting & Analysis
- Strong Excel skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English & Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.