Our client, an international amenities supplier, is currently looking for a high calibre to join their supply chain team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
- Drive continuous improvement in ERP system leverage and reporting capabilities
- Direct and coordinate the company's supply chains and its enhancement programs
- Manage continuous improvement programs with suppliers and forwarders
- Transparently measure and drive key supply chain measures such as customer service, cost and cash
- Work closely with suppliers to co-create quality improvements while delivering highly competitive cost solutions
- Implement supply chain training programs for internal staff and external supply chain partners
- Bachelor's degree or above
- At least12 years of relevant supply management experience with strong technical background
- Familiar with Health and Safety standards and their implication in the workplace.
- Proven track record to analyse problems, detect root causes and resolve issues.
- Manage new initiatives and projects meeting operating and budgetary targets
- Experience in running continuous improvement programs
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.